Backup of Becoming a member
GOBLET is a global foundation that encompasses diverse Bioinformatics, Biocomputing, Biocuration and Computational Biology (B3CB) communities. One of its main missions is to promote links and cooperation amongst trainers and trainees in these inter-related disciplines across the world.
Established in 2012, the foundation accepts applications from:
- organisations wishing to become part of GOBLET (Organisational members);
- individuals wishing to become involved in GOBLET's activities (Individual members).
Membership fees are due annually, payable at the beginning of the year. Two categories of membership are currently open to individuals:
- PIs/Group Leaders/Postdocs
Four categories of membership are currently open to organisations:
Details of prices and how to join are given in the Table below.
Membership of GOBLET offers trainers and trainees access to the first integrated, inter-institutional, international Bioinformatics, Biocuration, Bio-computing and Computational Biology (B3CB) training organisation in the world. Becoming a member offers many advantages, including:
- access to a wide range of B3CB trainers and course organisers;
- a collaborative environment in which to support new learning, education and training enterprises;
- access to its international training meetings;
- opportunities to participate in and shape its training strategies;
- opportunities to influence its business, policies and action plans.
You need to be a member and sign in to be able to renew your membership.
Becoming a GOBLET contributor
If you don't wish to become a full member of the GOBLET consortium, you may become a contributor. Simply create an account and share your teaching resources with the community.